Author Topic: Volunteer Opportunity with Integrative Healer’s Action Network(IHAN).  (Read 2237 times)

diamondlight

• Administrator

Hi Diamond light,

I hope this finds you well. I am the Volunteer Massage Ambassador for the Integrative Healer’s Action Network(IHAN).  Integrative Healers Action Network (IHAN) is a 501(c)(3) disaster response organization that offers trauma-informed integrative health care for first responders and underserved communities impacted by disasters.

I wish to connect with your student body who I believe would be excited to volunteer with IHAN - I have learned so much about trauma informed care and the power of integrative health care from my time volunteering with IHAN. It has been one of the most powerful and important parts of my career as a massage therapist.

We offer clinics throughout the year for first responders and communities impacted by disaster, and increase our clinics directly in response to active disasters. As fire season is approaching, it is important to complete our volunteer intake process before we are in the midst of a disaster so that you are able to respond when volunteers are needed.

If you are interested in learning more or enrolling please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or our director of volunteer services - Cynthia cynthia@integrativehealersactionnetwork.org or you can visit our website to learn more.

Warm regards,
Rose DeNicola