Author Topic: POWER TO THE PEACEFUL (more volunteers needed!)  (Read 3141 times)

Nick Sklias

• Diamond Light Alumni
POWER TO THE PEACEFUL (more volunteers needed!)
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:57:01 PM »

Hello All!

I invite you to offer your service, energy, and the power of your intention into this - the Eleventh Annual Power to the Peaceful Festival in Golden Gate Park, SF, Sept. 12th.  - I do so with great humility, and devotion. I hope you are inspired to rally your community and to help create this 6th incarnation of the Healing Sanctuary, as it has never been seen before! This event supports world peace and those who are out there working everyday so that all of us may share a better peaceful world. Each of us offers our healing hearts and hands to assist in this transformation.

Please let me know if you can make it (email: healingsanctuarypttp@gmail.com), and your level of commitment for the 12th and which shifts you would like to work. Make sure to leave us your contact info. You'll be committing to one (or more if you like) 2-hour shift beginning with set up at 8am and ending with cleanup at 6pm.

The details (for the moment) are simple. Everyone donates their time to the cause (or they don't play). This is a Seva (selfless service) event, meaning we raise money for this - the biggest free festival in San Francisco, helping it come back each year. Our offerings are not one-sided. You will receive in turn - incredible exposure for your practice/business; powerful connections with like-minded community; opportunity to create new clients; and tips!

The rare, devotional, and qualified few (those who are called) - will have the opportunity to work with VIP's backstage as well.

Sept. 12th, Golden Gate Park's Speedway Meadow - 60 - 70,000 people convene, for this phenomenal, consistently life changing event.

Enjoy the music, the food, the community, the amazing energy, but most of all, enjoy knowing that your carefully tended craft is being given opportunity to effect the greater field of what has become a beacon of light for peace in our world.

SPECIAL NOTE:
I and a small crew of other committed individuals are co-leading the space, and may correspond with you via email (healingsanctuarypttp@gmail.com) or phone. Unfortunately Will can not make it this year but is and has been very involved in coordinating and troubleshooting this event with me.  If you'd like to step up and volunteer in that way (and have worked on this event either of us in past years), please let us know. Everyone is also welcome to volunteer some of their time to one of the space-holding (greeter/caretaker/keeper of the flow) roles required for each year's event, so let me know if you'd like to participate in that way as well!

Love, light and Health

Scott Snow