Author Topic: Spacious, conveniently located office-share available for sublease in San Rafael  (Read 2443 times)

Jessica Zerr

• Diamond Light Alumni

Hi there.  I am lucky enough to lease a spacious, 150 square foot office in San Rafael conveniently located just off the freeway and walking distance to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.  My office mate and I are looking for one more person to share this wonderful space.  In addition to our room, there are 6 other offices used by therapists and nutritionists committed to helping people heal and grow to their greatest potential.  The collective energy we create there is tremendous.  There is a waiting area, conference room, 2 bathrooms, plenty of parking, internet and water service included in the rent, $375-450/month depending on your desired usage.  Current times available are Monday before noon, Wed after 3:00, and all day Saturday and Sunday.  There is some space to negotiate times so don't hesitate to ask.  Fully furnished.  I was only able to attach one photo (sideways no less!!) but am happy to provide more.
Please call or email with any questions.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Jessica Zerr
415-726-8626
backtotheessencebody@gmail.com