Author Topic: New Eathlite Massage Table for Sale  (Read 2824 times)

Regina Cardiff

• Diamond Light Alumni
New Eathlite Massage Table for Sale
« on: December 29, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »

Beautiful, new Earthlite Spirit massage table package for sale.  I purchased this table in October of this year thinking I would use it as a second, portable table.  I already have another Earthlite Spirit which I love, that use in my office.  The direction of my practice changed and I am not doing onsite work, so this second table has just been taking up storage space.  The table comes with a flexrest headrest, professional carry case, and a gorgeous hunter green color.  The top is made with memory foam so your clients will be extremely comfortable even without an additional pad on top of the table.  It's 32" and has full reiki endplates (you can sit at either end and have your knees underneath the table, there is no cross bar in your way!).  Easy to fold up and transport, it's one of Earthlite's best portable tables.
This exact table package is $588 online at Earthlite, before tax.  I am selling for $390.  If interested please call me at 415-717-6387 or email me at reginamcardiff@yahoo.com.

Sat nam,
Regina